- Image of the tana, without any dogu in it.
- Image of the tana with dogu inside, placed correctly for different situations.
- A short text about the history of the tana.
- A list of variations on this tana, and who has taken each of them as konomi
- A description of how to use the tana in different situations. Always including at least Shozumi, Koicha and Usucha
I’m hoping that some of you may be able to help me with this endevour. If you have any of the above items for any tana, including daisu, tabidansu and such, I would greatly appreciate it if you could send them to me on tana @ froisland.no and give me permission to use it on http://wiki.chado.no